Geregistreerd op: 29 Apr 2015
|Geplaatst: 26-01-2016 04:30:46 Onderwerp: Copy "The Good Dinosaur" to Samsung
|Copy "The Good Dinosaur" to Samsung
The Samsung Galaxy Tab A 9.7 is thin, light and stylish. It has a long lasting battery, which is a good choice for people to enjoy movies on the go. However, not everyong can play movie on it successfully.
“I bought a Galaxy Tab A 9.7 recently, and I want to copy The Good Dinosaur Blu-ray movie to it for my kids to watching on trip. So, I directly copied the Blu-ray movie to my PC, and transferred the copied movie to Galaxy Tab A 9.7. However, it is always failed to play The Good Dinosaur Blu-ray movie on Galaxy Tab A 9.7. What is the problem?”
Galaxy Tab A 9.7 does not have Blu-ray drive inside, so, it can not play "The Good Dinosaur" Blu-ray movie directly. Besides, it supports limited video formats, and the video directly copied from Blu-ray(M2TS) or the video full backed up from Blu-ray(BDMV folder) are not in the supported video formats. To copy "The Good Dinosaur" Blu-ray to Samsung Galaxy Tab A 9.7 for playing successfully, you should use a Blu-ray ripper to convert format from Blu-ray to Galaxy Tab A 9.7 supported video format. Here, I strongly recommend you to usePavtube BDMagicfor the following reason:
* Convert Blu-ray disc, Blu-ray folder, Blu-ray ISO, BDMV, M2TS etc to Galaxy Tab A 9.7 supported video format.
* Offer optimized video format for Galaxy Tab A 9.7 to have the best Blu-ray movie playback.
* Add SRT/ASS/SSA subtitles to help your kids understand the movies better.
* Cut off unwanted video parts and just preserve segment out of a complete Blu-ray movie
* Remove black edges and unwanted area of the image in original movie with simple operation...
Mac version: Pavtube BDMagic for Mac. The program has updated to support the newest Mac OS X El Capitan.
Free download and install:
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-ripper/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-BDMagic/3000-7970_4-75922877.html
Steps to Copy "The Good Dinosaur" Blu-ray to Samsung Galaxy Tab A 9.7
Step 1. Load "The Good Dinosaur" Blu-ray movie
Insert your Blu-ray disc into an external Blu-ray drive, run the program on your computer, on the main interface click "File" > "Load from disc" to import the Blu-ray disc to the program. You can also directly drag and drop the Blu-ray files to the app.
Step 2: Set output format
Pavtube BDMagic offers many optimized video format for different devices. Just click “Format” bar to find “Samsung” profile. Here, you can choose “Samsung Galaxy Tab H.264 (*.mp4)” as the best video format for Samsung Galaxy Tab A 9.7.
1. Click “Settings” on the interface and you can adjust the parameters including size, bitrate, frame rate, etc. to get a high quality of output files or a smaller files size.
Keep in mind the file size and video quality is based more on bitrate than resolution which means bitrate higher results in big file size, and lower visible quality loss, and vice versa. You can preview the size at the below chart.
2. Open "Video Editor" window and switch to the "Trim" tab, you can drag the slider bars to include the segment you want to remain, click the left square bracket to set start point, and click the right square bracket to set end point when previewing the video or directly input specific values to "Start" and "End" box.
3. Open "Video Editor" window, switch to and click "Crop" tab, click the icon on the right-bottom to swtich to the advanced mode, then you can choose the output aspect ratio such as 16:10, 16:9, 5:4, 4:3 and 2:1 from the drop-down list of "Display Aspect Ration".
4. Click the "Subtitle" tab in "Video Editor" window, check "Enable", then you will be able to add external SRT/ASS/SSA subtitle files to the video as hard subtitles.(Difference between soft subtitles and hard subtitles)
Step 3: Start to convert
Switch back to the main interface, click the big button "Convert" on bottom-right corner to start conversion. When the process is over, you can find the converted files by clicking the "Open output folder" on the main interface of the program.
Now, you will be able to copy "The Good Dinosaur" Blu-ray to Samsung Galaxy Tab A 9.7 via USB cable for watching on the go with no problem. Or you can also transfer the converted "The Good Dinosaur" DVD movies to NAS for watching on TV via PS4 at home.
How to keep iTunes Rentals forever on your iPad series
Backup DVD To Plex For Watching On Tablet/Laptop/Mobile
Put C300 Mark II MXF on Zeiss VR One via Samsung S5
Convert ISO to MKV for Plex Server with full audio & subtitle tracks
Solve Problems with VLC when playing 4K videos
The way watching and enjoying 3D AVCHD on PC and Mac
How to Stream 4K video from Windows 10 to HDTV?
Copy "The Good Dinosaur" Blu-ray to Samsung Galaxy Tab A 9.7