Geregistreerd op: 29 Apr 2015
|Geplaatst: 26-07-2017 07:06:40 Onderwerp: Play 3D MKV movies on PS VR perfectly
|PlayStation VR, known by the codename Project Morpheus during development, is a virtual reality head-mounted display developed by Sony Interactive Entertainment, which launched on October 13, 2016. With PS VR, you can easily immersive 3D movies on PS VR. PS VR users may experience various technical problems, especially when playing MKV videos 3D effects. One of the common technical problems you might often experience is PS VR no sound. If you don't have idea how to fix the problem, or play MKV videos on PS VR with no sound issue, just read on for details.
In fact, MKV files in 2D or 3D SBS(Side-by-Side) work on PS VR, but the audio has to be encoded in AAC or MP3 for stereo. AC3 and DTS were removed because of high licensing costs. You can either wait till a developer brings a VR player which supports also custom codecs or you can convert your video files to ACC audio or root your phone and add codecs for AC3/DTS. However, the easy and effective solution is to re-encode your MKV files to PS VR more compatible format to get them play nicely. Pavtube Video Converteris your smart choice, which can help you easily solve the MKV and PS VR no sound problem.
What’s more, this powerful 3D video program allows you to convert 3D MKV and 3D MP4, 3D YouTube etc 3D movies to 3D movies with different 3D effect including Top-bottom, Side-by-Side and Anaglyph, which can be played on most VR headsets, 3D VR players like Gear VR, HTC Vive, Google Cardboard, Google DayDream, Oculus Rift, Homido VR, VR One, VR Box, 3D TVs and other 3D device. [table] [tr] [td]
Get the Best PS VR Video Converter
[/td] [/tr] [/table]
- The converter deluxe can convert into more than 250 formats and counting and make any video compatible with PS VR and other devices.
- It has an editor for VR video editing, such as trim videos, add subtitles/watermarks/special effects, and so on.
- The converter can convert from countless websites makes them all compatible with mobile and VR devices.
- Perfectly compatible with Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista & macOS 10.12 Sierra or earlier (Mac version).
Convert MKV/3D MKV to PlayStation VR supported 3D format
Step 1. Load video files
Run the program and load your source video files MKV into it.
Step 2. Decide output format
Tap on "Format" bar and find "3D Video", there are a lot of format options for you. "MP4 Side-by-Side 3D Video (*.mp4)" is recommended for PlayStation VR. Of course, "MKV Side-by-Side 3D video", "MP4 Side-by-Side 3D video" are also supported.
Tip. Specify video/audio parameters
Click Settings button to adjust video/audio parameters like video resolution, bitrate, audio codec, audio channel. According to my experience, anything over 720p does nothing but turn battery energy into heat, due to the screen resolution.
Step 3. Start encoding MKV to PlayStation VR
Click Convert button to start converting MKV to PlayStation VR friendly video. After the conversion, you can get the resulted videos by clicking the Open button.
How to Import the converted 3D video file to PlayStation VR for playing
The PlayStation VR connects to your PS4 via a special converter box. You plug the headset's HDMI and USB cables into the box, then the box into your PS4. A secondary HDMI port on the box lets you send the image to your TV, so you can wear the headset and still play your friend who doesn't have a headset of her own. Now start importing your 3D SBS MP4 video to PS VR.
- Plug the PSVR HDMI cable directly to your PC(Mac), not the breakout box.
- In the HDMI OUT port of the PSVR breakout box, You have to plug a HDMI cable to a TV that is turned on. Could be bypassed by connecting something like Headless Ghost, (this will trick the PSVR breakout box into thinking a display is connected to it.)
- After that, you should see your PC screen on the PSVR headset, not in cinema mode but your entire screen covering the whole PSVR display, then you can use VLC or something to display a SBS 3D movie.
Just enjoy! Have any problems you can seek help from Pavtube Video Converter!
Watch 3D Movies on PS VR | Play 3D Blu-ray with PlayStation VR
Best 3D Video Settings for VR Headsets | Play MKV to PS Vita
Watch 3D Movies On VR One Plus | Play MKV on Xbox One S
Best 2D to 3D MKV Converter | Watch 3D Videos on Gear VR
Top 5 VR Video Converter software | Convert MOV to MKV
Convert MKV DTS video to play on PS3 | Play MKV on PS4 Pro
Create 3D SBS Video for Vitrio VR| View 3D Blu-ray in HTC Vive
Convert MKV to H.264 MP4 for streaming over DLNA