Motor Motor 125cc
Alles over 125cc motoren

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

SAN FRANCISCO - Pablo Sandoval singled in the go-ahead run i

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Motor 125cc -> Regels
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
Trouw lid
Trouw lid

BerichtGeplaatst: 03-01-2019 02:44:41    Onderwerp: SAN FRANCISCO - Pablo Sandoval singled in the go-ahead run i Reageren met citaat

SAN FRANCISCO - Pablo Sandoval singled in the go-ahead run in the seventh inning, lifting the San Francisco Giants to a 2-1 victory over the rival Los Angeles Dodgers on Wednesday night and into first place in the NL West. Air Max Scontate Online . The struggling Sandoval came through after reliever J.P. Howell (1-1) intentionally walked Hunter Pence with two outs. Sandoval, who entered the game batting just .164, grounded into centre field to score Joaquin Arias from second. Jean Machi (3-0) pitched out of a bases-loaded jam earlier in the seventh for the win. Buster Posey broke an 0-for-13 skid with an RBI single in the third to give the Giants a 1-0 lead. Dee Gordons tying triple in the sixth accounted for the Dodgers lone run. Los Angeles at least dodged worse news. Shortstop Hanley Ramirez left in the seventh after getting hit by a pitch from Ryan Vogelsong on the top of his left hand. The team said X-rays on Ramirezs hand were negative. Sergio Romo pitched a perfect ninth for his fourth save, striking out Adrian Gonzalez and Matt Kemp to end the game. Vogelsong allowed the one run and four hits in six-plus innings to help the Giants win their third straight game. He struck out two and walked two to match Paul Maholm most of the way. Maholm gave up one run and five hits in six innings. He struck out two and walked three to rebound from a loss in his only other start this season on April 5, when he allowed five runs in 4 1-3 innings to the Giants. San Francisco improved to 4-1 against the Dodgers this season in a race that could remain tight through the summer. Both teams began the day with a 9-5 record. The starting pitchers kept the game moving at a far brisker pace than the nearly 5-hour contest Tuesday night that ended when Hector Sanchez singled home the winning run with two outs in the 12th inning to give the Giants the win. The biggest blemish came when Vogelsong hit the top of Ramirezs left hand to open the seventh. Ramirez slammed his helmet to the ground and hopped around in pain before being replaced by Justin Turner. After the Dodgers loaded the bases with one out, Machi fielded a hard comebacker from Juan Uribe to start a home-to-first double play. The biggest hold up came from baseballs new replay system after Vogelsong pick of Kemp at first base in the second inning. Dodgers manager Don Mattingly challenge the play, which umpires upheld after a 4:25 video review that drew light boos from some fans during the wait. NOTES: Dodgers ace and reigning NL Cy Young Award winner Clayton Kershaw, who is on the disabled list with a strained muscle in his back, threw breaking balls off flat ground. He is scheduled to throw off a mound Thursday. ... An MRI on Dodgers RHP Chad Billingsley showed no ligament damage in his elbow, Mattingly said. Billingsley has some tendinitis that will delay his recovery. ... Giants SS Brandon Crawford sat out with tightness in his right hamstring but said he expects to play Thursday. ... The Giants activated lefty reliever Jeremy Affeldt (sprained right knee) from the 15-day disabled list and optioned OF Juan Perez to Triple-A Fresno. ... Dodgers right fielder Yasiel Puig entered in the seventh and grounded out in the eighth. ... Giants LHP Madison Bumgarner (2-0, 3.31 ERA) takes the mound opposite Dodgers LHP Hyun-Jin Ryu (2-1, 2.57 ERA) in Thursdays series finale. Air Max Scontatissime . -- Oakland Athletics third baseman Scott Sizemore has undergone surgery on his left knee to repair a torn anterior cruciate ligament. Nike Air Max Offerte Online .Y. - Phil Varone was the lone scorer in the shootout as the Rochester Americans edged the Toronto Marlies 3-2 on Sunday in American Hockey League action. http://www.scontateairmax.it/ . -- The Guelph Storm are moving on to the Western Conference final after defeating the London Knights 5-4 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League playoff action. SAN JOSE, Calif. -- The San Jose Sharks acquired pending restricted free agent forward Tyler Kennedy from the Pittsburgh Penguins for a second-round pick in Sundays draft. The trade gives the Sharks depth up front that they were seeking and gives the Penguins a needed high pick after trading their first and second-rounders before the deadline for forward Jarome Iginla and defenceman Douglas Murray. General manager Doug Wilson said he had been targeting Kennedy for about a year and said he will be an important piece in the present and future for the team. "Hes a guy that for us fits perfectly with how we want to play and the type of ingredients that he brings filling out our top nine," Wilson said. "He can go up and down, he plays with an edge, he can score some goals. Thats the type of player weve been looking for. Not only additional scoring but maintain the identity that we tried to build with our team the last year in particular." Pittsburgh acquired San Joses pick, 50th overall, in the second round. The Penguins had been slated to make their first pick at No. 77. The Sharks later traded up two spots in the first round with Detroit to select Swiss defenceman Mirco Mueller 18th overall. San Jose gave up the 20th pick and Pittsburghs second-rounder, 58th overall, to get Mueller, who played last season for Everett of the Western Hockey League. "He can play all over the rink," Sharks scouting director Tim Burke said. "He gets the play started and he kills a lot of plays. We got a lot of good reports on him." The Sharks acquired the pick from the Penguins from an in-season deal that sent defenceman Douglas Murray to Pittsburgh. San Jose also will get a 2014 second-rounder from Pittsburgh in the Murray deal. The Sharks still had one second-round pick from the deal that sent Ryane Clowe to the New York Rangers and took forward Gabryel Boudreau 49th overall. Boudreau had 22 goals and 41 assists in 67 games with Baie-Comeau in the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League. Mueller had six goals and 25 assists in 63 games this season. The 6-foot-3, 176-pound Mueller is considered a mobile defenceman with the ability to create offence. He was ranked as the ninth best North American skater and third best defenceman heading into the draft by NHL Central Scouting. "Its a great day for me," Mueller said. "I play a simple game, a puck-moving defenceman. I try to make plays from my own end and try to get it forward." Kennedy had six goals and five assists in 46 games last season and adds needed depth to the Sharks forward contingent. Scarpe Nike Air Max Prezzi Bassi. He also had two goals and three assists in nine playoff games. But Kennedy was often a healthy scratch as the Penguins made it to the Eastern Conference final before being swept by Boston and got the sense from general manager Ray Shero after the season that he wasnt in Pittsburghs plans. "I thought I had a great playoff," Kennedy said. "Im kind of stumped. Im really kind of lost why they didnt want me more. I think Im a great player." Kennedy has 76 goals and 92 assists in 372 career games with Pittsburgh. He also has 12 goals and 15 assists in 76 career playoff games, helping the Penguins win the Stanley Cup in 2009. "I think Im an energy guy," Kennedy said. "I think I bring a lot of energy to the ice and I think I have a good skill set. I try to finish my checks when I can." Kennedy is one of two pending restricted free agent forwards on the Sharks, joining TJ Galiardi. San Jose has to decide whether to tender qualifying offers to both players by Tuesday. The free agency period starts Friday and the Sharks have about $3.6 million of salary cap space with 19 players under contract, according to CapGeek.com. But forward Marty Havlat could provide cap relief if he begins the season on long-term injured reserve following off-season surgery. Kennedy said he would like to sign with San Jose. The Sharks have been busy already this off-season, signing potential unrestricted free agent Raffi Torres to a $6 million, three-year deal, and agreeing to a five-year extension with star centre Logan Couture that keeps him off the free agent market next summer. San Jose has also signed potential restricted free agent forwards Andrew Desjardins and James Sheppard and defenceman Jason Demers to contracts. San Jose also made a trade with Chicago to move down six spots in the fourth round and selected Swedish goalie Fredrik Bergvik. San Jose got a fifth-rounder in the deal and sent the Blackhawks a 2015 fifth-round pick. That gave the Sharks two fifth-round picks this year and they took defenceman Michael Brodzinski from Muskegon of the USHL with their own pick and defenceman Gage Ausmus, who is planning to play at the University of Denver, with Chicagos. San Jose finished the draft by taking Minnesota centre Jacob Jackson of Tartan High School in Oakdale, Minn., and Russian left wing Emil Galimov in the seventh round. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Motor 125cc -> Regels Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: