Motor Motor 125cc
Alles over 125cc motoren

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

PRATTVILLE, Ala. [url=http://www.airjordan1clearance.com/]Wh

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Motor 125cc -> Regels
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
Trouw lid
Trouw lid

BerichtGeplaatst: 03-01-2019 03:08:35    Onderwerp: PRATTVILLE, Ala. [url=http://www.airjordan1clearance.com/]Wh Reageren met citaat

PRATTVILLE, Ala. Wholesale Air Jordan 1 . - South Africas Paula Reto birdied her final hole Friday for a 6-under 66 and a three-stroke lead in the Yokohama Tire LPGA Classic.Reto had five birdies in a six-hole stretch on her opening nine a€” the back nine on Capitol Hills Senator layout. The 24-year-old former Purdue player finished with eight birdies and two bogeys to reach 13-under 131.I was just really patient with myself, said Reto, playing her first season on the LPGA Tour after a year on the Symetra Tour. I hit a couple good irons, especially early in the round. I hit a couple close, 5 feet, so that was nice, got the momentum going pretty early. It was nice to birdie the last hole yesterday as well as today, that was really nice. Just trying to stay patient and not think too much, just simple things.She started playing golf when she was 16.I moved from South Africa with my family in 05, Reto said. We moved to Florida and I used to play field hockey and ran track. So I tried to start a team over here in Florida and the track and the field hockey wasnt as good, so my dad used to play golf and he said, So, why dont you just try golf.So got in my freshman year of high school and tried golf. I loved it and ended up just dropping track and field hockey and just kept playing and loved the game.South Koreas Mi Jung Hur, tied for the first-round lead with top-ranked Stacy Lewis at 64, was second after a 70. Hur had four birdies and two bogeys.I had a cold last night, so it was really hard to focus today, Hur said. I finally wake up on the back nine and had a good nine holes.Lewis, the 2012 winner in the event that was dropped from the schedule last year after losing its title sponsor, was third at 9 under after a 71. She had five birdies and four bogeys.Just got in trouble a couple times off the tee and made some bogeys that I shouldnt have, Lewis said. Really just got in some bad places where I couldnt make par.The hole locations are a lot tougher today. Especially, you look at yesterday, some holes we had front pins and today theyre back pins. Thats an extra 30 yards on these greens.Sydnee Michaels, Alison Walshe and Moriya Jutanugarn were 7 under. Michaels shot 65, Walshe 68, and Jutanugarn 69.Former University of Alabama star Stephanie Meadow was 2 under after a 74.Lexi Thompson, the 2011 winner at age 16, missed the cut with rounds of 70 and 78. Wholesale Air Jordan 1 Free Shipping .S. military base for UFC: Fight for the Troops 3. This fight card, which takes place in Fort Campbell, Kentucky, has had a number of changes, including headliner Lyoto Machida replaced by fellow Brazilian Rafael Natal. Cheap Air Jordan 1 Authentic . The 23-year-old restricted free agent appeared in all 48 games last season, finishing second among all Sabres skaters with 15 goals and 34 points. http://www.airjordan1clearance.com/ . Manager Ryan Nelsen has confirmed Brazilian No. 1 Julio Cesar will be rested for Wednesdays first leg of the semifinal. That opens the door for Bendik, who started 33 games for Toronto last season.CHICAGO - Chicago Cubs great Ernie Banks died after a heart attack, an attorney representing the Hall of Famers family said Sunday.With Banks widow standing nearby at a news conference at a downtown hotel, Mark Bogen said Banks had the heart attack Friday in Chicago and died later that day. He did not provide any other details.I want you to know that he was very beloved and he is going to be dearly missed by family, friends and all his fans, Liz Banks said.The Cubs and Mayor Rahm Emanuels office announced that the statue of Banks that has stood outside Wrigley Field since 2008 will be placed in Chicagos Daley Plaza this week, remaining there from Wednesday morning through Saturday. The statue has long been a popular spot for fans to take photographs and after Banks death many went to the ballpark to put flowers near it only to discover that the statue had been removed recently during the Wrigley field renovation project.In news release, Emanuel and Cubs chairman Tom Ricketts said placing the statue at Daley Plaza was a fitting way to allow fans to pay their respects.We are brringing the statue to Daley Plaza to honour not just one of the best ballplayers of all time, but a great man who made our city proud from the day we first met him in 1953 when Banks broke into the major leagues, the mayor said. Air Jordan 1 From China. Bogen said the family is still planning a funeral and that details would soon be released.Banks spent his entire 19-year career with the Cubs. He hit 512 home runs, was twice voted the National Leagues Most Valuable Player, and was elected to the Hall of Fame in his first year of eligibility. He was the teams first black player and is still considered the greatest Cubs player by many and the clubs most beloved player.That has been evident in the days since Banks death. In tribute after tribute, people from around the city and the nation have praised Banks not just for his play, but for his remarkably sunny disposition during his career and in the years since he retired.Ernie Banks was a great player and an even better person, Ricketts said in a statement. He was a kind gentle man who loved his fans as much as they loved him. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Motor 125cc -> Regels Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: