Motor Motor 125cc
Alles over 125cc motoren

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Daniel Cormier has won all 15 of his mixed martial arts figh

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Motor 125cc -> Autorijbewijs B
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
Trouw lid
Trouw lid

BerichtGeplaatst: 03-01-2019 04:09:43    Onderwerp: Daniel Cormier has won all 15 of his mixed martial arts figh Reageren met citaat

Daniel Cormier has won all 15 of his mixed martial arts fights, so its not really surprising that hes confident heading into his 16th contest, a grudge match with light-heavyweight champion Jon Jones that will headline UFC 182 on Saturday. Nike Air Max Sko Tilbud . The undefeated fighter has not even allowed the concept of losing for the first time to enter his mind. I havent thought of that (losing) for a second, I wont even accept that as my reality, said Cormier during Mondays pre-fight conference call that also featured his opponent Jon Jones. You prepare for adversity, but how do you prepare yourself to get knocked down or stuck in a submission. You have to stay positive in your training when you are preparing for something so big. TSN kicks off its UFC coverage on Saturday with COUNTDOWN TO UFC 182: JONES VS. CORMIER at 7pm et/4pm pt on TSN4 and TSN5. The countdown show leads into two hours of UFC 182 preliminary fight coverage at 8pm et/5pm pt. The conference call was the calmest public conversation between the two combatants, following a brawl that broke out at the MGM Grand during the media day for UFC 178 on August 4th and an off-broadcast conversation that was caught live on mic during a joint interview on ESPN SportsCenter. For Cormier, the intensity remains, but the theatrics are over. I dont think the heat between us has gone anywhere, just whats the point of the two of us yelling and screaming at each other, said Cormier. All the arguing, all the yelling, all the name-calling, it motivated me during my training. Whats the point in it anymore? It serves no more purpose. Many have pinned Jones as the villain and Cormier on the good side of the verbal spat that took place between the two fighters, but the undefeated light-heavyweight takes responsibility for his actions and isnt upset about the way the footage has been used to promote the upcoming bout. The crazy thing is when you look at that video how am I painted in a bright light for the things that Im saying, said Cormier. Im not upset about it; they can only use the stuff that we said. If I didnt say it or do it, they couldnt use it. When you do things, there is a consequence to every action and my action was being petty and they used it. Its got people excited, people want to watch this fight and thats a big deal. When it comes to in-fight strategy, the 35-year-old fighter is ready to go where ever the bout takes him and thinks he can be successful in any fashion. There is no one way for anyone to win a fight, I think people are getting very narrow minded in terms of how this fight can play out, how one guy has to win, said Cormier. There is no set way in how I have to win this fight. If I dont secure takedowns it doesnt mean I cant win this fight. I think we need to look at it a little broader, instead of being narrow minded. As far as how the Lafayette, Louisiana native plans to overcome the man ranked as the number one pound-for-pound fighter in the world and finally claim the gold, Cormier is planning to use his skills and look within. I think it boils down to belief, belief that this can be done, said Cormier. A lot of the time people dont believe when they are staring at a hill or a mountain that seems like it cant be climbed, its belief. Believing in yourself, your skills, your team, believing in everything youve done to this point, believing that its all enough. Cormier will also enter the fight with a healthy amount of respect for the ability of his opponent, despite the bad blood that has been apparent between them. I like a lot of his abilities, I like his creativeness inside the octagon and confidence in himself, said Cormier. Anytime a person wins as many fights as he has in a row they deserve a lot of respect and at the level hes won, its hard not to almost admire that to a degree. There are a number of things I like about him inside the cage. Originally scheduled to fight at UFC 178 as an injury replacement for Alexander Gustafsson, the bout was pushed back due to an injury to Jones, which Cormier believes only aides in his quest to win the belt. I believe it helped me, anytime you get a UFC title fight you dont want it on short notice. Cormier will finally get his crack at the light-heavyweight champion when he meets Jon Jones in the main event of UFC 182 on Saturday. Air Max Sko Zalando .Shipulin pulled away from Martin Fourcade of France, Simon Eder of Austria and Fredrik Lindstrom of Sweden to finish in 35 minutes 16.8 seconds. Fourcade was 1.2 seconds back in second place to reclaim the overall World Cup lead, with Eder another 0. Air Max Salg Zalando . They were expecting him there all along. The Pacers announced Friday night that George has been cleared "to return to normal basketball activity," a decision made three days after he was concussed in Game 2 of the Indiana-Miami series. http://www.airmaxzalando.com/ .C. -- Benn Ferrieros familiar with scoring important goals, just not in back-to-back games.Following unproductive meetings with Canadian Football League executives and the leagues legal counsel Friday, the Canadian Football League Players Association has decided to take a significant step to emphasize its solidarity in negotiations: The union has begun sending strike ballots by priority mail. A player confirmed to TSN on the condition of anonymity that he received his ballot yesterday. Another confirms hes been told to expect his shortly. "The unions executive committee insists a strike vote does not mean were pushing away from the table," the player said. "But we want the league to know were serious about our position." The players executive committee includes union president Scott Flory, vice-presidents Jay McNeil, Marwan Hage and Jeff Keeping and treasurer Brian Ramsay. Keeping (Toronto Argonauts) and Ramsay (Edmonton Eskimos) are the two active players on the committee. The league and players are still scheduled to meet in Toronto Wednesday - eight days before the current CBA is set to expire oon May 29 - when the players will table a new proposed collective bargaining agreement that will include a revenue sharing scheme with the union requesting a percentage of gate, sponsorship and television revenue. Nike Air Max Zalando. With each revenue stream the union is proposing its share be in the range of approximately 40-55 per cent. The proposal includes a salary cap of approximately $7 million in the first year of a new CBA. In 2013, the last year of the current agreement, the salary cap was $4.4 million. The league has so far been reluctant to discuss any revenue sharing model. "Weve been told to expect a step back tomorrow (from the owners)," the player says. The CFLPA requires more than 50 per cent of its players to confirm a strike vote. But the players must adhere to provincial labour laws, and cannot picket immediately. According to a source with knowledge of the talks, only players in certain provinces, where a strike vote can happen before the current bargaining expires, have received their ballots. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Motor 125cc -> Autorijbewijs B Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: