Motor Motor 125cc
Alles over 125cc motoren

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

PARIS - With low scores at a premium on Saturday, Kevin Stad

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Motor 125cc -> Autorijbewijs B
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
Trouw lid
Trouw lid

BerichtGeplaatst: 03-01-2019 04:16:39    Onderwerp: PARIS - With low scores at a premium on Saturday, Kevin Stad Reageren met citaat

PARIS - With low scores at a premium on Saturday, Kevin Stadler fired a third-round, 1-over 72 and he extended his lead to four shots heading into the final day at the Alstom Open de France. Discount Jordans . Stadler, who sits atop the leaderboard at 9-under-par 204, entered the day up by three shots, but the rest of the field could not shoot low enough to catch the American. Stadler is seeking his second win on the European Tour. The 34-year-old held a 3-shot lead over Frenchman Victor Riu after the second round, but Riu carded a 2-over 73 and dropped into a tie for second place at 5-under 208. He is tied with Thongchai Jaidee, who shot a 69 at Le Golf National. U.S. Open champion Martin Kaymer is alone in fourth place at 3-under 210 after shooting a 70 on Saturday. Matthew Baldwin (70) and Bernd Wiesberger (71) are both right behind Kaymer at 2-under. Defending Alstom Open de France champion Graeme McDowell is eight shots off the pace at 1-under and he is tied for seventh with Robert Karlsson (70), Damien McGrane (72), Michael Hoey (73) and Mark Foster (73). Saturdays lowest round was a 3-under 68 turned in by Julien Quesne, who is at even-par for the week. Stadlers lead was not always so comfortable on Saturday. In fact, Riu started his round off strong and was able to pull even with the leader at one point. Up by three shots to begin the day, Stadler parred his first two holes before dropping a shot with a bogey at No. 3. Riu made birdies at both five and nine, while Stadler rounded out his front nine with six straight pars. The duo, who were paired together, shared the lead at 9-under heading to No. 10. Then the wheels started to come off for Riu, starting with a bogey on the par-4 10th hole. Stadler countered Rius bogey with a birdie to move two shots ahead. Riu picked himself up briefly with a birdie at 11, but back-to-back bogeys at 12 and 13 put him three shots back. Riu made birdie at 14 before making three straight bogeys from 15. He made par at 18 to finish his round. Stadler, on the other hand, cruised to six straight pars before making his second bogey of the round at No. 17, dropping his lead to four. He too parred the 18th and finished with a 72. "I got about what I deserved out of my game today," Stadler said. "I didnt play that great, made a whole lot of pars and did not have nearly as many looks as I had the last couple days, but you cant expect to play that well for four days in a row." Stadler understood how tough the course was playing, so he was pleased with his round. "I knew I really didnt have to do anything crazy today," he said "A couple less would have been nice, but overall Im happy the way it went." Jaidee had one of the better rounds on the day, making four birdies at seven, eight, 13 and 16. He also made bogey at the third and 18th holes. NOTES: Just three players (Quesne, Jaidee and Wade Ormsby) were able to break 70 on Saturday ... Stadler is looking to become the first American to win the Open de France since Barry Jaekel in 1972 ... With no bogey-free rounds on Saturday, there have been just two all week (Stadler in round one, Victor Dubuisson in round two). Wholesale Jordans Fast Shipping . -- Canadian Erik Bedard pitched into the fifth inning in his bid to win a spot in Tampa Bays rotation, helping the Rays beat the Toronto Blue Jays 6-3 on Saturday. Cheap Air Jordan Free Shipping . Johns, N.L., to Thunder Bay, Ont., after a deal was announced to build a new $106-million "event centre" in the Lake Superior community. http://www.wholesaleairjordan.us/ . The time off didnt slow them down. Tyler Zeller scored a season-high 18 points and grabbed a career-best 15 rebounds, Kyrie Irving added 14 points and the Cavaliers pushed their winning streak to five games Tuesday night with a 114-85 victory over the skidding Philadelphia 76ers.NEW YORK -- As bad as his back felt Thursday, Davey Johnson was all smiles after what most likely was his final trip to New York as a big league manager. His Nationals made it real easy for him to grin. Ryan Zimmerman, Adam LaRoche and Wilson Ramos homered off Aaron Harang in his Mets debut, and Washington beat New York 7-2 Thursday to complete a four-game sweep. "A lot of fun, a lot of fun," Johnson said. "A lot of good things all around." The 70-year-old, who is retiring after the season, led the Mets to the 1986 World Series championship and he said he enjoyed his time in the organization, not only with the big league club but also while managing in the minors. He tried to loosen up his back by walking in the outfield before batting practice. While reminiscing about his days at old Shea Stadium, Johnson switched to the present, saying: "It would make my day if we sweep them here -- it would make my year." And the Nationals obliged, with another power display. Anthony Rendon also connected for Washington, which outhomered the Mets 13-0 in a series that helped the Nationals remain on the fringe of the NL wild-card race. They moved within 5 1/2 games of idle Cincinnati for the final spot with the rain-interrupted win. "Were in a place now where we got to win. Usually when you playing that type of baseball where youre forced to win, you either do or you dont. Well see what happens the rest of the way." Zimmerman added an RBI double in the eighth after Denard Span extended his career-best hitting streak to 23 games with a leadoff double. The Nationals won 17 of those games. "Its fun having a guy like that at the top of the order," Zimmerman said. The Mets have lost nine of 11 and fallen to 64-81, ensuring their fifth straight non-winning record -- all at Citi Field. "There are expectations that come when youre a big league player. And part of those expectations is the ability to execute when you need to. And were not doing that right now," Mets manager Terry Collins said. Tanner Roark (6-0) allowed two runs and six hits in six innings of his second big league start. Roark pitched six scoreless innings Sunday against Miami. Johnson said if the 56-minute delay had gone more than an hour, Roark wouldnt have come back in the second inning. With the win, Roark became the first player in the franchise to win his first six decisions since Jeeff Juden in 1996-97 for Montreal. Wholesale Retro Jordans Shoes. "After the third inning, I settled down," Roark said. "Offspeed and slider really worked today." New York signed Harang (0-1) to a minor league deal on Sept. 1, less than a week after the team learned ace Matt Harvey had a partially torn ligament in his pitching elbow. Harang allowed the three homers and a single in six innings, struck out 10 and walked one. The right-hander was 5-11 with a 5.76 ERA in 22 starts this year for the Seattle Mariners. "I felt good with throwing some of my pitches," Harang said. "Besides really the two mistake pitches I felt really good about my day." It was all or nothing for the Nationals against Harang until Bryce Harper singled to centre with two outs in the sixth. Harang gave up only the three homers and struck out 10 before Harpers hit. Span was the only Nationals player that spent any time on the bases -- he walked with one out in the third. Zimmerman homered for the eighth time in 10 games with one out in the first, a drive to straightaway centre. The Mets evened the score on Daniel Murphys RBI double in the bottom half. After the delay, LaRoche hit a drive to left-centre that Eric Young Jr. appeared to knock back into play with a leap at the wall. But after a video review of more than three minutes, umpires ruled a home run that gave Washington a 2-1 lead. It was LaRoches fourth homer in 32 at-bats against Harang. The Mets tied it again on Anthony Reckers RBI single to left field in the fourth. The Mets mightve run themselves out of a big inning when Mike Baxter was thrown out trying to advance to third on the play. Ramos homered leading off the fifth to put Washington ahead for good. After Reckers hit, Roark retired seven of his final eight batters. New York had runners on second and third in the seventh but Craig Stammen struck out Juan Lagares to end the chance. Rendon hit a sacrifice fly in the seventh and homered in the ninth. NOTES: The Nationals 13 homers were a record for a single series at Citi Field. The Yankees hit seven in 2012. ... Double-A Binghamton manager Pedro Lopez joined the Mets as a coach. He guided Binghamton to 86 wins and a trip to the Eastern League playoffs. ... The Nationals will hold a ceremony to honour the victims and first responders of Sept. 11, 2001, on Friday, when Washington opens a 10-game homestand against Philadelphia. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Motor 125cc -> Autorijbewijs B Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: