Motor Motor 125cc
Alles over 125cc motoren

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

DOHA, Qatar - Branden Grace and Bernd Wiesberger birdied the

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Motor 125cc -> Autorijbewijs B
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
Trouw lid
Trouw lid

BerichtGeplaatst: 03-01-2019 04:28:23    Onderwerp: DOHA, Qatar - Branden Grace and Bernd Wiesberger birdied the Reageren met citaat

DOHA, Qatar - Branden Grace and Bernd Wiesberger birdied their last holes to keep a share of the lead after round three at the Qatar Masters on Friday. Wholesale Air Max Plus .Scotlands Marc Warren and Argentinas Emiliano Grillo would have stood alone atop the leaderboard with 13-under-203 totals if Grace and Wiesberger hadnt achieved a final flourish at Doha Golf Club.They were two shots ahead of Englands Eddie Pepperell (65), Spains Alejandro Canizares (6Cool and South Africas George Coetzee (70), and four in front of first-round leader Oliver Fisher of England (69).Graces 4-under round of 68 featured a remarkable birdie after driving into the trees on the fifth hole. He snap-hooked a wedge to six feet to stay in contention.I could only hit a big, snapping hook with a wedge and when I hit it, I couldnt see the ball, Grace said of his near impossible shot.We heard the claps and next thing you know, managed to make a nice little five-footer for birdie that definitely got it kick started.Wiesberger also carded 4 under, while Grillo shot a bogey-free 5-under 67 to be in contention for his maiden European Tour title.Grillo putted magnificently, including a 20-foot birdie on the 11th.I hit the ball better today, so Ive got a good feeling for tomorrow, and want to try to get my first win, Grillo said. You have to learn first to win out here, and Ive learned a lot.Wiesberger got off to a flying start when he birdied the second and third before converting another birdie from 15 feet at the eighth.Its nice to start the day in the lead and hang on to keep it, he said. It was just that bad swing on 16 which cost me a bogey there ... I finished nicely with a birdie and it gives me a bit of momentum for tomorrow.Warren shot four birdies in his first 10 holes, but bogeyed the 14th before hitting birdies on the next two to match Grillos score for the day.The last few years Ive shown a lot of progress again, Warren said. Its one thing to be confident, and to actually do it is another thing. Ive definitely got a spring in the step.Pepperell, who celebrated his 24th birthday on Thursday, carded Fridays best round of 7 under to be at 11 under with Canizares and Coetzee.However, defending champion Sergio Garcia, playing in his first 2015 event, had a forgetful day as he went out of contention at 1 under after scoring 5-over 77. Also, Justin Rose was seven shots behind, and Henrik Stenson nine behind. Cheap Air Max Plus . According to the Red Wings Twitter feed, Zetterberg plans to practice with the team on Thursday and is aiming for a second round comeback. Cheap Air Max Plus Wholesale . -- Mississippi State was crushed twice by Florida last season, once by 35 points and the other by 25. http://www.airmaxpluscheap.com/ . Ted Ligety, Mikaela Shiffrin, Bode Miller and Tim Jitloff underlined the squads enormous potential on the Rettenbach glacier in Austria.TORONTO -- An early-morning trade by the Toronto Maple Leafs paid off immediately Saturday night as the acquisition of centre Peter Holland moved James van Riemsdyk back to his natural left wing position. Van Riemsdyk scored twice and Nikolai Kulemin picked up the game-winner as Toronto snapped a three-game losing skid with a 4-2 win over the Buffalo Sabres. The Maple Leafs (12-7-1) placed the newly acquired Holland on its top line between Phil Kessel and van Riemsdyk. Van Riemsdyk, who has spent his entire career on the wing, looked comfortable back on the left side, scoring his eighth and ninth goals of the season in the first period. The 24-year-old had been pointless in his previous five games, four of those at centre. "Im probably a little more comfortable playing there," van Riemsdyk said. "It allows me to do some different things. Being in front of the net a lot more often, thats a big part of my game obviously." At 5:45, van Riemsdyk re-directed a Cody Franson point shot to open the scoring. Then at 13:35, on a power play, van Riemsdyk re-directed another Franson shot to give Toronto a 2-0 lead. "We work on that quite a bit in practice, tipping the pucks and shooting pucks to the net," van Riemsdyk said. "We have a little bit of that chemistry where I know where the puck is going to go. Thats all you ask for as a forward is for the puck to get to the net and I just got to tip it and hopefully it goes in." Kulemin made it 3-0 at 11:49 of the second period on just his third shot on goal of the season. Mason Raymond had the other goal for the Leafs. James Reimer made 33 saves to move to 5-2-0 on the season. Jonas Enroth made 18 saves for first-career loss against the Leafs. Jamie McBain got Buffalo (5-16-1) on the board 2:15 into the third with a slap shot, which beat Reimer glove-side for his second of the season. With the Sabres trailing 3-1 in the third, tempers boiled over following a collision between John Scott and Dion Phaneuf. During the next stoppage in play, Phaneuf crosschecked Cody McCormick as the two exchanged words. Torontos Colton Orr immediately stepped in and earned himself a 10-minute misconduct. "I kind off fell a little bit," said Phaneuf, explaining the situation. Air Max Plus Cheap Sale. "I obviously ran into (Scott), hes a big man. I was just going over to kind of talk to him a little bit and obviously McCormick came in, thats part of the game." Scott and Frazer McLaren each received 14 minutes in penalties on the play, ending their respective nights early after taking misconducts. A total of 30 minutes in penalties were handed out during the altercations. Tyler Ennis got the Sabres to within one when he one-timed a Matt Moulson feed for his third of the season past Reimer at 6:11. "We got off to a little bit of a slow start but I was more impressed with the game tonight than I was with last night," said Sabres coach, Ted Nolan. "I thought the majority of the play was in their zone the whole third period and the last part of the second period. We have some corrections we have to make and Im looking forward to doing that." Mark Fraser left the game in the first period after playing five shifts and 3:54. Post-game Randy Carlyle said Fraser suffered a lower-body injury. The Leafs defenceman has already missed 13 games this season with a knee injury. Earlier in the day, Toronto acquired Holland and Brad Staubitz from the Anaheim Ducks in exchange for defenceman Jesse Blacker and a conditional third-round draft pick. Staubitz was sent to the AHLs Toronto Marlies. Holland, a native of Caledon, Ontario, said he found out about the trade this morning then caught a flight from Boston arriving in Toronto at 3 p.m. local time. "Dave Nonis gave me a call, said they were excited to have me," Holland said. "Its obviously really exciting to be playing with JVR and Phil. Two pretty special players. So to step in to the line-up and play with those guys is pretty fun. I thought we created some chances." Notes: Toronto assigned centre Troy Bodie to the Marlies. Leafs centre Nazem Kadri served the second game of his three game suspension for his hit to the head of Minnesota Wild goaltender Niklas Backstrom and is eligible to return to Torontos line up Nov. 21. Maple Leafs defenceman Morgan Rielly was a healthy scratch for the fifth time this season. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Motor 125cc -> Autorijbewijs B Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: