Motor Motor 125cc
Alles over 125cc motoren

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Tom Daley and Dan Goodfellow were content with European Cham

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Motor 125cc -> Allerlei leuke dingen
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
Trouw lid
Trouw lid

BerichtGeplaatst: 12-01-2019 06:17:16    Onderwerp: Tom Daley and Dan Goodfellow were content with European Cham Reageren met citaat

Tom Daley and Dan Goodfellow were content with European Championships silver after Germany stole gold in the final round at the London Aquatics Centre on Thursday. Air Jordan 5 For Sale NZ . Jack Laugher won silver in the mens three-metres springboard final before Daley and Goodfellow competed in the 10m synchro event.Daley, who won 3m mixed synchro gold with Grace Reid on Wednesday, and Goodfellow led after five of the six dives. But the pair did not execute their final dive, the back three-and-a-half somersaults with pike, as they would have liked, allowing Sascha Klein and Patrick Hausding to triumph by less than one point, with 445.26 to the Britons 444.30.Daley, who is 22 on May 21, said: Its not the result we wanted, but I cant say its necessarily a bad thing. Theres a lot of positives to take from it.We were only two points off our personal best. I said to Dan dont worry, let the Germans have this one and well be coming to get them at the Olympics.Theyve been doing synchro for over 10 years and weve only been doing it for 10 months. It was less than a point in the end. Half a point from any judge throughout the whole competition couldve changed it.Were still a new pair and thats whats exciting about this. Theres another few months yet until the Olympic Games.Goodfellow, 19, from Cambridge, added: I am a bit gutted. We wanted that gold medal, especially in front of a home crowd. It just gives you that fuel to do better in the Olympics. Mixed emotions, but Im happy.Daley won bronze at the London 2012 Olympics and returns in the 10m individual event on Sunday.He said: Im really excited about Sunday. Im feeling good and I cant wait to dive. Laugher won silver in the three-metres springboard final despite cramp World Championships bronze medallist Laugher led after the opening two rounds of his final, but debilitating cramp in his calf muscles contributed to a poor third dive.Laugher scored 45.90 for his inward three-and-a-half somersaults with tuck, but responded with three strong dives to take silver behind Russias Evgenii Kuznetsov.The 21-year-old City of Leeds diver said: Its my first ever European medal, so Im really happy, especially to do it at home.My first two rounds were brilliant. I even got a 10 on the reverse. Unfortunately on that second dive, both my calves cramped up really badly.It put me off a little bit and meant my third dive was really hard to complete. Im not going to blame it entirely on that, but to stand on the back of a board with cramped calves is extremely painful. It did affect me.The way I bounced back with my back three dives was really good. To get a silver medal, Im very proud. Also See: Daley takes silver in Kazan Daley & Goodfellow of to Rio Air Jordan 5 Retro NZ . JOHNS, N. Cheap Jordan 5 NZ . The 10-year deal the league and players agreed to that ended the 2011 lockout gave either side the right to opt out after six years. With the league projecting financial growth, there has been speculation that players will take that option in three years, especially since a new national TV contract will be in place by then. http://www.cheapairjordan5nz.com/ . JOHNS, N.The Toronto Blue Jays entire plans for the approaching July 31 non-waiver trade deadline may have been drastically altered, if not shut down, by Sundays injury news. Brett Lawrie is likely gone for 4-6 weeks with a broken finger on his right hand, and Jose Bautista is possibly following him to the disabled list with a hamstring issue on his right leg. Before those injuries and during that ugly 3-7 road trip, there was talk the Blue Jays were scouting Rays ace lefty David Price and might have an interest in the multi-talented Ben Zobrist, who can play nearly any position on the diamond. Both players would be an immense help to the Blue Jays, but the odds of either ending up in Toronto are slim and none. It all goes back to that old cliché about not trading within your division. This is Tampa Bays 17th year of existence. Over that span, the Devil Rays/Rays have only made four trades within the American League East, and it might even be a stretch to say even one of those was significant. In fact, they have made only one deal apiece with the Yankees and Red Sox. The Yankees deal goes back over eight years to May 24, 2006. The Yanks bought Nick Green from the Rays. Thats it. The Boston trade goes back even further to July 21,1999. The Rays dealt Dominican-born reliever Julio Santana to the Reds Sox for a player to be named later (Will Silverthorn) and cash. Santana spent seven years in the Majors - including a brief stint with Montreal - but never did pitch for the Red Sox after that deal. The Rays have made three trades with Baltimore but none since August 7, 2009. Arguably the biggest deal between the Rays and Os happened March 29, 1999, when Tampa Bay dealt right hander Jason Johnson to the Orioles for Danny Clyburn and a minor leaguer by the name of Bolivar Volquez. Again, hardly a blockbuster. On August 7, 2007 the Rays picked up catcher Gregg Zahn from the 0s for a player to be named later, named Rhyne Hughes. Zahn was 38 at the time and about a year from calling it a career. All of which brings us to the Blue Jays. They havent made a trade with the Rays in nearly 10 years. On December 12, 2004, they sent catcher Kevin Cash to Tampa Bay for right hander Chad Gaudin. The deal with the Rays that was supposed to have the biggest impact for the Jays happened on July 31, 2000. The Blue Jays looking to add some pitching depth for the stretch run dealt second base prospect Brent Abernathy to the Rays for right hander Steve Trachsel and veteran reliever Mark Guthrie. The deal failed to push Jim Fregosis Jays over the top. Overall, if you look at all eight of the deals the Rays have made without their diivision, only one - the Trachsel-Guthrie for Abernathy trade - actually came on the July 31 deadline. Air Jordan 5 NZ. Most of the trades were inconsequential and none involved a star player. The Rays, as mentioned, havent even made a deal in the East since August 7, 2009, so dont hold your breath waiting for the Jays or any other team in the East to get Price or Zobrist. If either or both are dealt, theyre likely wind up in the National League. The San Diego Padres will be holding a special ceremony this Thursday to honour Hall of Famer Tony Gwynn, who passed away after a long battle with cancer. I only had the pleasure of watching him up close and in person three times. The first was at the All-Star game in 1998 at Coors Field in Denver. I was so impressed with his smile, his laugh, his personality and his limitless skill with the bat. I was lucky enough to watch that game from a bunker just below field level in right field. We were able to look thought a glass partition and see Tony Gwynn playing right field right in front of us. It was like we were playing right alongside him on every ball hit to right. It was an unforgettable experience. I saw him again in the 1998 World Series, where he might have been the best player on the diamond even though the Yankees swept the Padres four straight. In 1999, I was at the final All-Star game of the last century at Fenway Park in Boston. The most incredible moment was watching all the All-Stars gather at the mound before the game when Red Sox legend Ted Williams threw out the ceremonial first pitch from his wheelchair. Tony Gwynn was right at his side. That will always be one of my greatest sporting memories. The Angels put 42-year-old Raul Ibanez on waivers for the purpose of giving him his unconditional release. If this indeed is the end for Raul as a player, what a career he had. He was a 36th-round draft pick of Seattle back in 1992. He went on to hit .273 for his career with five different organizations with 2019 hits and 3030 homers. He was one of those rare individuals who seemed to get better with age. In 2005, at age 33 he played the entire 162 game schedule. He slugged 29 home runs with Seattle last year at age 41. He also made it to the postseason in five different seasons. If he wants to remain in the game, there are bound to be plenty of organizations willing to give him a chance. If the Jays are going to stay in playoff contention, they have to pick it up against the East - 47 of their remaining 85 games are against their own division and they have slipped to 15-14 versus the East. Baltimore is a division-best 20-13 against the East, while the Yankees are second at 15-10 and the Jays are third. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Motor 125cc -> Allerlei leuke dingen Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: