Motor Motor 125cc
Alles over 125cc motoren

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Dirk Nowitzki scored 24 points, Monta Ellis a

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Motor 125cc -> Allerlei leuke dingen
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
Trouw lid
Trouw lid

BerichtGeplaatst: 12-01-2019 06:21:38    Onderwerp: Dirk Nowitzki scored 24 points, Monta Ellis a Reageren met citaat

NEW ORLEANS -- Dirk Nowitzki scored 24 points, Monta Ellis added 23 and the Dallas Mavericks sent the short-handed New Orleans Pelicans to their fourth straight loss, 107-90 on Friday night. Air Force 1 Nz Sale . Vince Carter added 14 points and Jae Crowder 12 for Dallas, which never trailed. The Mavericks led by as many as 23 points in the third quarter before cruising against a Pelicans squad minus starting point guard Jrue Holiday and leading scorer Ryan Anderson. Holiday missed his first game with a stress fracture in his right shin. Anderson went down last week with a herniated disk. Eric Gordon scored 27 points for New Orleans, while Anthony Davis added 21 points, 13 rebounds and five blocked shots. That wasnt nearly enough to keep pace with the Mavs, who hit 14 of 28 3-point shots and shot 52.6 per cent (41 of 7Cool overall. Dallas broke open the game with a 27-6 run that spanned from late in the second quarter until Brandan Wrights layup made it 76-53 with 3:35 to go in the third quarter. Nowitzki scored nine of his points during the run, including one of his four 3-pointers. Brian Roberts started in place of Holiday, but was limited by early foul trouble and finished with nine points. Austin Rivers had 12 points. But the Pelicans turned the ball over 18 times, setting up 25 Dallas points. Meanwhile, Pelicans guard Tyreke Evans sat out the second half with a sore left ankle after missing his only two shots and turning over the ball twice in the first half. The Pelicans struggled to keep pace with Dallas from the outset, and the Mavs led by as many as 12 in the second quarter when Samuel Dalemberts dunk made it 40-28. It might have been worse if not for Gordons 14 points in the first quarter, and 19 in the opening half. Gordons 3 and driving floater on successive possessions capped a 10-0 run that pulled New Orleans to 40-38. The Pelicans were still as close as 49-47 with 3:16 left in the period, but with Nowitzki and Dalembert returning to finish the quarter, Dallas pulled away again. Nowitzki had 14 of his points in the opening half, and his 18-foot jumper ignited a 13-2 run to close second quarter. During the spurt, Ellis twice converted layups set up by New Orleans turnovers, giving Dallas 19 points off of 11 first-half turnovers. Jose Calderon and Ellis both added 3s as Dallas took a 62-49 lead into halftime. NOTES: The teams play each other again Saturday night in Dallas. ... The Mavs 62 points at halftime were the most allowed in a first half by New Orleans this season. ... In the past 10 days, New Orleans has allowed 60-point first halves three times, giving up 61 to Minnesota on Jan. 1 and 61 to Washington on Jan. 8. ... Since Dec. 28, Dallas has eclipsed 60 first-half points five times in its last eight games, with a high of 70 first-half points against the Los Angeles Clippers on Jan. 3. Cheap Air Force 1 Nz . Lack replaced an injured Roberto Luongo late in the first period then watched defenceman Chris Tanev score the winning goal midway through the third as the Vancouver Canucks defeated the Jets 2-1 in a tight NHL game. Air Force 1 Nz Online .com) - John Wall had 15 points, 12 assists and four steals as the Washington Wizards defeated the New Orleans Pelicans 92-85 on Monday night. http://www.airforce1nz.com/ . Numbers Game looks into the Wild getting Matt Moulson from Buffalo. The Wild Get: LW Matt Moulson and LW Cody McCormick.OAKLAND, Calif. - After watching Max Scherzer breeze through a spectacular playoff opener, Detroit closer Joaquin Benoit began talking big. "We took the first step," Benoit said. "Its great. I feel like were already on the verge of the World Series again." The Tigers sure looked ready for another special October run, using a dominant performance by Scherzer to beat the Oakland Athletics 3-2 in the AL division series on Friday night. Scherzer overpowered the As with his blazing fastball, and then baffled them with his off-speed stuff. The right-hander struck out 11 over seven innings as the Tigers grabbed Game 1 of this playoff rematch from 2012. Miguel Cabrera helped stake Detroit to an early lead before the banged-up slugger left in the eighth as a precaution. "We won the game, I think thats the more important thing right now," Cabrera said. "For us, its not an issue. Its no time to complain, no time to worry." The only guy who could get anything going against Scherzer was Yoenis Cespedes — and that wasnt enough the way the likely Cy Young Award winner was pitching. The As struck out 16 times in all, a franchise record in a post-season game. "Today we noticed that my fastball seemed pretty good and my changeup seemed pretty good. Thats why I thought I was able to get into a groove and pitch deep into the game because of those two pitches," Scherzer said. "I thought I did a good job of attacking the zone and throwing first-pitch strikes, which I pride myself in." Cabrera, hindered by a groin strain late in a season of injuries for last years Triple Crown winner, didnt have to overextend himself on defence thanks to Scherzers 118-pitch gem. But he did look uncomfortable running out a grounder in the eighth. "I wasnt very comfortable taking him out of a one-run game, but there was a little bit more to it," manager Jim Leyland said. Cabrera and Alex Avila each hit first-inning RBI singles against 40-year-old All-Star Bartolo Colon, whose winless stretch against the Tigers extended to 10 1/2 years. Scherzer retired 16 of his first 18 batters and was nearly untouchable before Cespedes hit a two-run drive in the seventh for his first career playoff home run. The strikeouts were his most in seven post-season starts. Cespedes struck out in the ninth against Benoit, who retired the final four batters for the save. Leyland opted for Scherzer for the post-season opener over Justin Verlander, who goes Saturday night against 23-year-old rookie Sonny Gray in just his 11th career start. Verlander beat the As in Games 1 and 5 of their post-season series last October, helping Detroit survive on its way to the World Series. "I dont get caught up in the hoopla, where Im pitching," Scherzer said. The As missed early chances in Game 1 of the rematch — and there was little the raucous, yellow towel-waving sellout home crowd of 48,401 could do until Cespedes finally energized the ballpark. Scherzer received an American League-best 6.80 runs of support per nine innings over his 32 sstarts this season, but he didnt need anything more than those three first-inning runs in shutting down the AL West champions. Air Force Ones Nz. The majors lone 20-game winner, Scherzer (21-3) allowed three hits and walked two. "Hes always tough, he won 21 games," As manager Bob Melvin said. "Scherzers a strikeout guy, hes a swing-and-miss guy." Scherzer issued a two-out walk to Coco Crisp in the third, and then retired his next eight batters in order before Crisp drew a full-count free pass in the sixth. Scherzer struck out the side in the fourth and recorded two more Ks in the fifth. Oakland had the tying run aboard in the eighth but Josh Donaldson popped out against Benoit. "Scherzer was terrific and the bullpen came in and did a fine job," Leyland said. "He was awfully determined. I think he was thrilled to get Game 1." Omar Infante added a pair of singles for a Tigers team determined to take this post-season run one step further after being swept by the San Francisco Giants in the 2012 World Series. Detroit nearly added a run in the sixth but Gold Glove right fielder Josh Reddick threw out Victor Martinez at the plate. Colon put himself in a hole from the start, surrendering Austin Jacksons double to lead off the game and then hitting Torii Hunter with a pitch. Cabrera singled up the middle for the first run, and then Prince Fielder grounded into a double play to bring home another. Avila added an RBI single. Cespedes hit a one-out triple over Andy Dirks head in the second but Oakland was unable to drive him in. Leyland went with Dirks in left over Jhonny Peralta, who made the playoff roster a week after completing a 50-game suspension for ties to the Biogenesis lab accused of distributing performance-enhancing drugs. Peralta lined out as a pinch hitter in the ninth. Colon had hoped for a triumphant return to the playoff stage eight years after his last appearance with the Angels. The right-handers 10 hits allowed were his most in 10 career post-season starts. "Bartolo threw an outstanding game," catcher Stephen Vogt said. "He made a couple of mistakes early and they took advantage." Colon, who wasnt part of the As playoffs last season while serving a 50-game suspension for a positive testosterone test, won 18 games this season but couldnt break out of his decade-long funk against the Tigers. The burly right-hander is winless — going 0 and 8 — in 14 starts against the Tigers since a victory on April 13, 2003. Cespedes was back in left field after missing the final two regular-season games at Seattle with a right shoulder injury. NOTES: Both catchers took hard foul tips off the mask. ... The crowd was the largest at the Coliseum since 53,974 on June 27, 2004, against the San Francisco Giants. ... Hunter was Colons first hit batsman all year. "The only ball I feel bad about is the one that hit Torii," Colon said. ... Fielder snapped an 0-for-13 stretch in the post-season with a third-inning single. ... First-pitch temperature was 77 degrees. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Motor 125cc -> Allerlei leuke dingen Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: