Motor Motor 125cc
Alles over 125cc motoren

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

- Fourth-seeded Grigor Dimitrov upset top-seeded Sta

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Motor 125cc -> Allerlei leuke dingen
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
Trouw lid
Trouw lid

BerichtGeplaatst: 12-01-2019 06:54:25    Onderwerp: - Fourth-seeded Grigor Dimitrov upset top-seeded Sta Reageren met citaat

LONDON -- Fourth-seeded Grigor Dimitrov upset top-seeded Stan Wawrinka 6-2, 6-4 to reach the final at Queens Club on Saturday. Cheap Air Jordan 4 Canada . He will play 10th-seeded Feliciano Lopez in Sundays final, after the Spanish left-hander defeated Radek Stepanek of the Czech Republic 7-6 (7), 6-4. "Its a good feeling," Dimitrov said. "I always wanted to be in a final out here; stepping on that (court) on Sunday means a lot to me. It has always been like one of the biggest events for me, for some reason" It was the first victory in their three meetings for Dimitrov, who at 23 is the youngest player ranked in the worlds top 20. The Bulgarian took a 3-2 lead on his fourth break point when Wawrinka double-faulted, then broke again for 5-2. Wawrinka held two break points in the next game but was unable to prevent Dimitrov serving out the set, and the Swiss also failed to convert two break points for a 3-1 lead in the second set. Dimitrov broke to lead 4-3 and held on to secure a place in his third final of the year, following tournament victories in Acapulco and Bucharest. "It was not my best match," Wawrinka said. "Didnt serve the way I wanted, and didnt move well. But Grigor was playing well, being really aggressive, serving big and mixing a lot." Despite his defeat, Wawrinka was happy with his preparation for Wimbledon, which begins in nine days. "So far its been a positive week except today," he said. "I was playing well. Im really happy with the practice session that I did every day. I had a lot of time on the grass, so its been really good for the preparation for Wimbledon." Lopez and Stepanek engaged in several highly entertaining rallies and drew enthusiastic appreciation from the spectators after their spectacular points. Lopez fired a backhand winner down the line to save a break point to lead 2-1, but failed to convert any of five break points of his own when leading 3-2. The Spaniard struggled after leading the tiebreaker 6-3, finally closing out the set on his fifth set point. A break to lead 4-3 in the second set then earned Lopez a place in his first final since he won on grass at Eastbourne a year ago. Wholesale Air Jordan 4 Canada . Mika Zibanejad and Jason Spezza scored in the shootout to lead the Ottawa Senators to a 2-1 victory over Nashville on Saturday night. Air Jordan 4 Canada . - Andre Drummond had his best night on the boards. http://www.airjordan4canada.com/ . It was just business as usual for the Thunder at home. Durant scored 32 points and the Thunder beat the Bulls 107-95 on Thursday night for their eighth straight win.NASHVILLE, Tenn. - The Tennessee Titans will be wearing a patch on their jerseys the rest of the season honouring their late owner Bud Adams starting Sunday against the St. Louis Rams. The Titans announced the patch Wednesday in memory of the franchises founder, who died Oct. 21 at the age of 90. Air Jordan 4 Canada Free Shipping. The patch features a black background with the Titans logo and the words "BUD" in white inside a white circle. The patch will be on the right front of players jerseys opposite the patch commemorating the teams 15th season as the Titans. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Motor 125cc -> Allerlei leuke dingen Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: