Motor Motor 125cc
Alles over 125cc motoren

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

SINGAPORE -- Paula Creamer sank a 75-foot eagle putt on the

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Motor 125cc -> Mededelingen
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
Trouw lid
Trouw lid

BerichtGeplaatst: 23-01-2019 02:49:41    Onderwerp: SINGAPORE -- Paula Creamer sank a 75-foot eagle putt on the Reageren met citaat

SINGAPORE -- Paula Creamer sank a 75-foot eagle putt on the second playoff hole against Azahara Munoz to win the HSBC Womens Champions on Sunday for her first LPGA title since the 2010 U. Cheap Air Jordan Nz Clearance .S. Womens Open. Creamers putt curled across the 18th green and then rolled slowly down the slope and directly into the hole. She ran across the green, then fell to her knees and put her head on the ground, laughing and pounding the grass. "Its one of those putts where if you just get it in the right spot, its going to fall down," she said. "But I could stand there all day long and putt that and I dont think get it within six, seven feet." Creamer and Munoz finished 72 holes tied at 10-under 278, one stroke ahead of Karrie Webb, who led after every round but bogeyed three of her last six holes to give up a three-shot lead and finish third. Creamer captured eight titles early in her career before getting her breakthrough win at a major at the U.S. Womens Open. After that title, though, Creamer found it tough to win again. She came close on a number of occasions, only to fall short every time. Two years ago, she lost an LPGA record nine-hole playoff against Jiyai Shin at the Kingsmill Championship. She was also third here in Singapore last year and finished in a tie for third twice to start this season. "I just was struggling. I was enjoying what I was doing, but I wasnt loving it," she said. "My expectations were way too high." In December, Creamer got engaged to Derek Heath, which she said put some of her past difficulties in perspective. Then came Sundays victory against one of the toughest fields outside the majors, featuring 19 of the top 20 ranked players. "It might be one of my favourite wins. ... Its been almost three years and so much has happened," she said. "Holding that trophy, gosh, it was so nice." For much of the day, it appeared as if Webb, not Creamer, would take the trophy home. But after avoiding trouble on a tricky Serapong course at Sentosa Golf Club for much of the week, the veteran Australian stumbled late. First, Webbs three-foot par putt on the 13th caught the edge of the hole and curled away. Then she hooked her tee shot left on the 15th, grimacing as it dropped into the water. She settled for bogey on both. She came undone on the 18th when another errant tee shot ended up in a bunker. She took a big swing at the ball and it hit the lip of the bunker, plopping back down into the sand to lead to another bogey. "Im a bit in my head right now," Webb said after the round. "Just not a lot of good decisions." Creamer and Munoz, meanwhile, were steady in the closing holes. Creamer, who trailed Webb by four strokes at the start of the day, made a difficult 12-footer for birdie on the 15th to pull even with Webb at 10 under. Then, after hitting into the bunker herself on No. 18, she recovered to save par and headed to the clubhouse to wait for Munoz to finish. The Spaniard, who had trailed by five strokes early in the round, came out of nowhere to join the leaders by sinking a 12-foot birdie putt on the 17th. She had a chance to win it on the 18th but pulled her birdie putt wide. Webb wasnt the only one who had a disappointing day. Defending champion Stacy Lewis saw her streak of 13 consecutive top-10 finishes broken with her joint-40th place. She had been closing in on Webbs LPGA record of 16 straight top-10 finishes, set in 1998-99. "I played terrible all week," she said. "I didnt hit the ball well or make any putts." World No. 1 Inbee Park shot a 68 to finish in joint fourth place at 7-under 281 with No. 2 Suzann Pettersen, So Yeon Ryu, Angela Stanford and Morgan Pressel. Michelle Wie and Teresa Lu were two strokes back in a tie for ninth. Cheap Air Jordan Nz . And though his comeback night didnt quite go to script, Bryant couldnt help reflecting on the work necessary to get back on that court -- and all the months of steady labour ahead to reclaim his game. Bryant had nine points and eight rebounds in his season debut, but Amir Johnson scored a career-high 32 points in the trade-depleted Toronto Raptors 106-94 victory over Los Angeles on Sunday night. Cheap Air Jordan Nz Sale . Johnny Manziel, college footballs most entertaining player with the reputation for pulling off magical plays, was selected with the No. http://www.cheapairjordannz.com/ . According to TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun, Brodeurs agent Pat Brisson has spoken to six teams so far regarding the veteran goaltender.BERLIN -- Klaas Jan Huntelaar scored on his return after five months out with injury in Schalkes 3-0 win at Hamburger SV in the Bundesliga on Sunday. The Dutch striker opened the scoring in the 34th minute when he got between two defenders to head Jefferson Farfans cross past Hamburg goalkeeper Jaroslav Drobny. "Today was a lot of fun," said Huntelaar, who was making his first start since tearing a ligament in his right knee against Wolfsburg on Aug. 18. "You could see how important he is to us, the qualities he brings the team," Schalke coach Jens Keller said. Rafael van der Vaart almost provided an immediate response by Hamburg from a free kick, only to be denied by a fingertip save from Ralf Faehrmann, and Marcell Jansens weak shot was no trouble for the Schalke goalkeeper a minute later. Farfan made it 2-0 in the 53rd when Jansen left Felipe Santanas hopeful punt forward and the stranded Drobny failed to clear, giving the Schalke winger a simple finish into the empty net. The Peruvian cut the ball back for Max Meyer to score on a counterattack three minutes later to complete an evening to forget for the home side. "We were ice cool and we took our chances," Meyer said. Hamburg, already hit by injuries, had to make two substitutions inside the opening half hour. Pierre-Michel Lasogga went off with an ankle problem to be replaced by Dutch striker Ola John -- who made his debut following his loan move from Benfica -- while defender Lam Zhi Gin wwent off on a stretcher. Cheap Air Jordan Nz Online. Despite missing injured playmaker Julian Draxler, Schalke climbed to fifth, while Hamburg slipped into the relegation playoff place after its fourth loss in succession. "People have been asking me where were going to finish the season, and Ive always said we have to fight against relegation," Hamburg coach Bert van Marwijk said. Werder Bremen was held to a 0-0 draw by bottom side Eintracht Braunschweig earlier Sunday. "From our point of view, the point is OK. It leaves us alive and still in the mix. The most important thing for me, however, was that we didnt concede," Braunschweig coach Torsten Lieberknecht said. Following a first half of few highlights, Bremen midfielder Philipp Bargfrede came closest to scoring three minutes after the interval when he crashed his shot from distance off the right post. Braunschweig goalkeeper Daniel Davari saved Aaron Hunts effort shortly afterward, and Santiago Garcias header from the resulting corner was cleared off the line. Bremen winger Eljero Elia had a goal ruled out for offside in the 59th, though TV replays showed it was the wrong decision. "Its very annoying," Bremen coach Robin Dutt said. The result left Braunschweig two points adrift at the bottom, while Bremen was just four points above Hamburg. Bayern Munich leads the table by 10 points from Bayer Leverkusen and can stretch its lead to 13 by winning its game in hand at Stuttgart on Wednesday. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Motor 125cc -> Mededelingen Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: