Motor Motor 125cc
Alles over 125cc motoren

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Jackie McNamara is contemplating his future as manager of Na

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Motor 125cc -> Aangeboden
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
Trouw lid
Trouw lid

BerichtGeplaatst: 28-01-2019 03:36:29    Onderwerp: Jackie McNamara is contemplating his future as manager of Na Reageren met citaat

Jackie McNamara is contemplating his future as manager of National League side York City after his team drew 1-1 at Braintree on Saturday. Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys . The former Celtic player had said he would resign if his team failed to record a positive result in the match after they were beaten 6-1 by Guiseley on Tuesday.York had looked set for their first away win in 13 months courtesy of Simon Heslops goal after just six minutes. But after keeper Kyle Letheren saved one penalty from Sim Akinola, he could not keep out another from Lee Bernard a minute from the end of the game.McNamara said he would discuss the situation with chairman Jason McGill on the journey back to York before making a decision on whether to stay or quit.The Scot said: I will speak to the chairman first and I honestly dont know what happens next. Its a bit too soon.Theres a lot of thinking to do. Ill process this game because its still very raw and by the time we get back to York I should know [what Im doing].I saw fight and commitment from the team, but I was disappointed with both penalties that were awarded against us. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. These things go against you in this situation. Saying that, we should have got a second goal when Danny Galbraith went straight through.This has been 90 per cent of my life since last November. The results on the pitch havent been good enough but Ive been humbled by the support of the chairman and the players.Im here to do the best job I can. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: York video York fixtures York stats Custom Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys . -- Howie Kendrick had a two-run single in his first game batting leadoff this season, Chris Iannetta hit a pair of RBI singles and the Los Angeles Angels beat Cleveland 6-4 Tuesday night, sending the Indians to their fifth straight defeat. Reid Duke Golden Knights Jersey . Minutes before the final whistle of Sporting Kansas Citys 3-0 victory over a shorthanded Montreal Impact squad on Saturday afternoon, Saputo tweeted: "Our fans deserve better. http://www.authenticgoldenknightsproshop.com/customized/ . -- The NFL cancelled its Hall of Fame game between St.Columbus, OH (SportsNetwork.com) - Ohio State quarterback J.T. Barrett was carted off the field with a right leg injury in Saturdays 42-28 win over Michigan. Barrett was injured on a the first play of the fourth quarter when his leg got caught underneath him as he was being tackled at the end of a run for no gaain. Tomas Hyka Golden Knights Jersey. The redshirt freshman completed 13-of-21 passes for 176 yards with one touchdown and rushed for 89 yards and two scores before exiting. Barrett established a new Big Ten single-season record for total touchdowns with 45. He broke Drew Brees previous mark of 42 set in 1998. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Motor 125cc -> Aangeboden Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: