Motor Motor 125cc
Alles over 125cc motoren

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

DETROIT -- On the night he became the franchises career lead

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Motor 125cc -> Aangeboden
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
Trouw lid
Trouw lid

BerichtGeplaatst: 31-01-2019 06:26:52    Onderwerp: DETROIT -- On the night he became the franchises career lead Reageren met citaat

DETROIT -- On the night he became the franchises career leader in total bases, Paul Konerko liked what he saw from some of the younger Chicago White Sox. Alexander Isak Jersey . Marcus Semiens seventh-inning grand slam lifted the White Sox over the Detroit Tigers 6-4 Wednesday night. It was the first career grand slam for the 23-year-old Semien, and it turned a two-run deficit into a two-run lead. "Everybody I think is buying into catering your at-bat to the situation," Konerko said. "I think everybodys really done a good job of ... having an awareness of where things are at in the game, the scoreboard, what the guys trying to do to me." Konerko had three hits for the White Sox, including an eighth-inning double that moved him past Frank Thomas atop the teams career total bases list. Jose Abreu hit another long home run for the White Sox, but it was Semiens slam that turned around the game. Detroit starter Drew Smyly allowed two runs in six innings, but Evan Reed (0-1) gave up two singles and a walk, and Ian Krol allowed the home run to Semien on a 3-1 pitch. "Kind of sitting dead red," Semien said. "He missed a couple up on me, and one of them I check swung, but that one was a little lower, and just got extended." Andre Rienzo (1-0) gave up four runs in the fourth inning, but kept the Tigers quiet otherwise in his first start this season. He allowed five hits and two walks in 6 1-3 innings, striking out three. Matt Lindstrom pitched the ninth for his third save, but it wasnt easy. He allowed a single, a walk and two deep flyouts before retiring Alex Avila on a line drive to first with runners on second and third. Austin Jackson homered for Detroit. With the Tigers ahead 4-2 in the seventh, Reed allowed a leadoff single to Konerko. Alejandro De Aza singled one out later, then Reed walked Tyler Flowers and was pulled. Krol retired Jordan Danks on a popup, but Semien followed with a drive to left that cleared the bases. "I threw a 3-1 fastball up in the zone, which is pretty much the exact pitch guys want to see on 3-1," Krol said. "I thought about throwing a changeup, but I didnt want to walk him. As it turned out, walking him would have been a much better move." Abreu opened the scoring in the first with a two-run shot, reaching the bushes beyond the wall in centre field at Comerica Park for the second time this series. Smyly was impressive after that; he would end up yielding six hits and a walk with seven strikeouts. Rienzo gave up the lead in the fourth, allowing a two-run single to J.D. Martinez and Jacksons two-run homer to left-centre. But the Tigers had only one more runner against Rienzo after the homer. The 25-year-old right-hander from Brazil had pitched only one inning this season, but Rienzo got the start Wednesday with Chicago starters Chris Sale and Felipe Paulino both injured. The 38-year-old Konerko raised his average to .217 with his big day at the plate, and he now leads the White Sox with 3,950 total bases, one more than Thomas. "Any time you hear franchise lead or something like that, thats cool," Konerko said. "It shows I got out there and played. Youve got to do well, but more than anything, you have to be out on the field to do it, so Ive always took pride in that." With one on in the ninth, Martinez came within a few feet of tying the game, but his drive off Lindstrom was caught in front of the wall in centre near the 420-foot marker. After a walk to Jackson, both runners moved up on Nick Castellanos flyout to deep right. Avila then swung at a 3-0 pitch, and his liner was caught by Abreu, who was guarding the line at first. NOTES: The White Sox optioned LHP Charlie Leesman to Triple-A Charlotte after the game. Second baseman Gordon Beckham (strained left oblique) is expected to return from his rehab Thursday. ... Abreus homer was his seventh this year. ... Danks made a diving catch in centre field in the second to retire Jackson. ... The Tigers will play a split doubleheader against Cleveland on July 19 to make up for an April 15 postponement in Detroit. ... Tigers RHP Max Scherzer (1-1) faces Chicago LHP Jose Quintana (1-0) in Thursdays series finale. Roman Burki Jersey . Fifth-seeded Cilic gained his fourth title in Zagreb and became the third Croat overall to win at least 10 career titles. Cilic also lifted his career record in Zagreb to 22-4, winning 20 of his last 21 matches at the event. Marius Wolf Jersey . -- Mississippis Andrew Ritter said his game-winning, 41-yard field goal felt good off his foot. http://www.footballdortmundpro.com/Kids-Thomas-Delaney-Jersey/ . Sterling was banned for life and fined US$2.5 million by the NBA on Tuesday for racist comments the league says he made in a recorded conversation. Nash, who plays for the rival L.A. Lakers, spoke as a representative of current NBA players at a press conference assembled by Sacramento mayor and National Basketball Players Association adviser Kevin Johnson.MINNEAPOLIS -- The Minnesota Twins have added Paul Molitor to their coaching staff, assigning him supervision of the teams base running, bunting, infield instruction and positioning as well as assistance with in-game strategy. This is not some token job for a prominent, popular former player. All of those areas need a lot of work, so Molitor is going to be busy. "Hes certainly got a history and knowledge and a high baseball IQ," general manager Terry Ryan said. "Theres no doubt about that. It fits pretty good here." The hire was announced Tuesday by the Twins, who finished 66-96 for the second straight season after going 63-99 the year before that. "Theres really no part of the game that we cant do better at," Molitor said, adding: "Im going to be able to work on guys who need to have a small-ball game, with the things they can do, with ways to score runs. I think thats kind of a lost art. Guys worry so much about getting on base, but they forget how to score and how to pick up 90 feet. While it wasnt horrible, I think it certainly could be better." Since 2005, Molitor has served as a minor league base running and infield co-ordinator for the organization. The last three of his 21 major league seasons as a player came with the Twins until his retirement in 1998. The 57-year-old grew up in nearby St. Paul, attending the same high school where Joe Mauer later starred and then playing for the University of Minnesota before his professional career was launched with Milwaukee and extended with Toronto. The seven-time All-Star is one of six players in history with at least 3,000 hits and 500 stolen bases. Molitor was a candidate to be Minnesotas manager in 2002 after Tom Kelly retired, but he withdrew during the unsettling process during which Major League Baseball tried to eliminate the franchise before being blocked in court. The job went to Ron Gardenhire, who has held it since then and received a new two-year contract last month. All of Gardenhires assistants were brought back, too, so the positiion for Molitor on staff is new. Marco Reus Jersey. "I appreciate that hes respected my input in spring training when hes had me come down there as an extra coach those first few weeks the past several years," Molitor said. "Weve talked again often. Its going to be a chance for us to take that kind of to another level in how were going to work together, as me being as part of his staff." Gardenhire neednt look over his shoulder, Ryan said. The idea to hire Molitor was Gardenhires, actually. "Gardy has no reason to worry about his job," Ryan said, adding: "I didnt want to be perceived as hiring Molitor as a manager-in-waiting. Thats not true. Were adding him to our staff to make us better." Molitor didnt dismiss eventual interest in becoming a manager. But he didnt sound ready to think about it. "Im sure therell be some questions regarding that. Theres been a lot of speculation even over the last season about Gardys potential future, and I just dont think that I can really say anything other than this is going to be invaluable for me in terms of getting back into a major league situation and continuing to gain experience and maybe learning more about what I want my future to be," Molitor said. Third baseman Trevor Plouffe tweeted after the news was announced: "Wow, so stoked to see Molitor join our staff! Hes one of the most knowledgeable baseball men Ive ever met." Ryan was glad to hear that. "Thats kind of music to my ears because Im hoping we can get Trevor going. Hes got the capability to be a pretty good player. This year wasnt what we were hoping," Ryan said. NOTES: The Twins announced that closer Glen Perkins had arthroscopic surgery on Oct. 1 on the medial meniscus cartilage in his right knee. Hell be ready for spring training. ... Molitor has served three seasons on a major league coaching staff: with the Twins as a bench coach under Kelly in 2000 and 2001 and as hitting coach for Seattle in 2004, the year he was inducted into the Hall of Fame. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Motor 125cc -> Aangeboden Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: