Motor Motor 125cc
Alles over 125cc motoren

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

BOSTON -- Rajon Rondo banked in a 3-pointer that broke a fou

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Motor 125cc -> Aangeboden
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
Trouw lid
Trouw lid

BerichtGeplaatst: 12-02-2019 06:28:01    Onderwerp: BOSTON -- Rajon Rondo banked in a 3-pointer that broke a fou Reageren met citaat

BOSTON -- Rajon Rondo banked in a 3-pointer that broke a fourth-quarter tie. Custom Minnesota Twins Jerseys . Or so it seemed. Two minutes after the point guard apparently gave the Celtics a 93-90 lead with 4:37 remaining, officials reviewed the shot at the next stoppage in play. They ruled that Rondo released the ball after the 24-second buzzer and disallowed the basket. Boston never led again and the Indiana Pacers won 102-97 on Saturday night, their fourth straight victory. "I love instant replay!" Indiana coach Frank Vogel said with a smile. "Just a big fan, always have been, except for the couple of times it went against us." Boston coach Brad Stevens figured the basket would be taken away once officials took another look. "That doesnt change how were going to play," he said. "Were just going to try to win the next possession and build from there." Those three points were critical in a game between the team with the NBAs best record and one with the fourth-worst mark in the Eastern Conference. "It let the pressure off them," Bostons Jared Sullinger said. "They were playing frantic when the score was (93-90). Then they took away that 3. We kind of let it slip away." Paul George scored 10 of the Pacers last 12 points as they won two nights after beating another of the NBAs worst teams. On Thursday night, the Pacers won 101-96 over the Milwaukee Bucks, who have the leagues worst record. George led the Pacers with 25 points, Evan Turner came off the bench to score 17 and Lance Stephenson scored 16. Indiana won its fourth straight game and eighth in its last 11. "I missed too many easy shots (early) and I told myself when it comes back around that I have to make my shots," George said. "So I just locked in my focus and my teammates found me." Jeff Green had 27 points and Kris Humphries scored 18 as the Celtics lost for the sixth time in seven games. "We kind of got it going in the third (quarter)," Humphries said. "(It) kind of took our wind out of the sails when that 3 didnt count. (I) kind of wish theyd review it right away." Rondos shot was followed by two free throws and a reverse layup by George that put Indiana ahead 94-93. Then the reversal changed the score to 94-90 with 2:38 remaining. Sullingers two free throws made it 94-92 before Georges layup restored the Pacers four-point lead. Boston cut that to 96-94 on two free throws by Brandon Bass with 1:31 remaining, but George followed with a 3-pointer, making it 99-94. Indiana increased the lead to 102-94 on two free throws by Stephenson and one by George before Green finished the scoring with a three-point play. The Celtics scored nine of the last 11 points of the third quarter and took a 78-76 lead at the buzzer when Humphries dunked after rebounding a missed shot by Sullinger. Trailing 74-69, Humphries began the comeback with a 3-pointer on a layup and a free throw. Green and Humphries made jumpers, giving Boston a 76-74 lead with 3:28 left in the period. David West then tied the game with a foul-line jumper before Humphries quarter-ending dunk. Indiana used an eight-point run to take a 51-41 lead with three minutes left in the second quarter. Luis Scola started the surge with a 13-footer, Turner followed with two jumpers and Roy Hibbert hit two free throws. "Evan Turner gave us a big lift throughout the whole game," Vogel said, "but, in particular, down the stretch." The Pacers led 55-45 before Chris Johnsons 3-pointer cut the lead to 55-48 at halftime. The Celtics had a chance to draw closer, but Hibbert blocked Rondos shot with 29 seconds remaining. NOTES: Pacers guard George Hill missed the game after bruising his left shoulder when he fell in Thursday nights game. ... Celtics G Chris Babb played his first game after signing a 10-day contract. ... Celtics swingman Gerald Wallace will miss the rest of the season with knee and ankle injuries. ... Indiana returns home to face Utah on Sunday night. Boston is off until Wednesday night when it hosts Golden State. ... Celtics F Sullinger returned after missing three games with a concussion. Harmon Killebrew Jersey .Y. - Islanders forward Anders Lee has been fined $2,286 by the NHL for elbowing St. Max Kepler Jersey . -- J.R. Sweezy was the one part of the Seattle Seahawks offensive line that had avoided injuries or having to change positions this season. http://www.authentictwinsgear.com/twins-phil-hughes-jersey/ . The United States clinched the final berth into the Ford Worlds, March 28-April 6 at Scotiabank Centre in Halifax, on Saturday in Blaine, Minn. LOS ANGELES -- Rookie Tyler Toffoli and backup goaltender Ben Scrivens have made enormous contributions lately for the Los Angeles Kings, whose depth has been tested by numerous injuries. Toffoli had two goals Monday night, Jarret Stoll also scored and Scrivens made 25 saves in a 3-2 victory over the St. Louis Blues. Toffoli, a 21-year-old centre who was taken in the second round of the 2010 draft, has six goals -- four have been game-winners -- and 11 points in 14 games since he was recalled from the minors on Nov. 2. His only other two-goal game in the NHL was on Nov. 9 at Staples Center in a 5-1 win over Vancouver. Toffoli made his NHL debut late last season and opened some eyes with his stellar play during the playoffs with two goals, four assists and a plus-5 rating in 12 games. "It definitely helped, getting that experience last year, especially in the playoffs," Toffoli said. "Its not easy stepping into the playoffs -- and being able to get the opportunity to do that, I definitely learned a lot." Scrivens, who has performed brilliantly in place of the injured Jonathan Quick, was heading toward his fourth shutout of the season when Kevin Shattenkirk and Vladimir Tarasenko scored in the final 5:54. Shattenkirks goal came 6 seconds after the Kings killed off a power play caused by Colin Frasers slashing penalty. "We showed character in the third by pushing back a little bit," Blues captain David Backes said. "But at some point, we need to learn our lesson that if you give good teams leads, its a heck of an uphill climb to try to get back in the game." Scrivens has given up fewer than three goals in each of his last 10 starts and has posted two shutouts since Quick went on injured reserve with a groin strain on Nov. 12 at Buffalo. "I feel pretty good. I dont feel fatigued right now," he said. "I know when Quickie will be back, or when hes scheduled to be back, so Ive got to make sure I get my time when I can." Los Angeles has allowed fewer than three goals in a franchise-record 13 consecutive games. The streak includes a pair of 3-2 shootout losses to Buffalo and San Jose. "They force you. Theyre a physical, hard-checking team. Kennys Vargas Jersey. But we have to have a better reaction than we did," coach Ken Hitchcock said. "They took it to us. We revved it up halfway through the hockey game, but you cant play like that." Jaroslav Halak made 20 saves for the Blues, who have lost consecutive games in regulation for the first time this season following their 6-3 defeat at San Jose on Friday. Halak had allowed just five goals in his previous five starts after getting pulled with a 3-0 deficit in the first period of a 4-1 loss at Washington on Nov. 17. The Kings, who hadnt had a first-period goal in any of their previous four home games -- all losses -- opened the scoring at the 10:38 mark. Stoll got the puck from Justin Williams near the top of the left circle and took a 40-foot wrist shot that glanced off defenceman Barret Jackmans leg and past Halak with Dustin Brown screening the goalie. Toffoli made it 2-0 at 16:13 of the period, beating Halak from short range after Drew Doughtys long snap shot from the high slot deflected off Toffolis stick and Halaks right shoulder before hitting the crossbar. He gave the Kings a three-goal cushion at 5:48 of the second, scoring from the low slot after Willie Mitchells wrist shot from the left point caromed off teammate Mike Richards. "We tried to approach this one with maybe a little bit more focus and attention to detail," Scrivens said. "We obviously know theyve got an extremely potent power play, so you can only give them so many chances because theyre going to find a way to bury one." NOTES: St. Louis has yet to be shut out this season. ... The Kings eliminated the Blues from the playoffs in each of the previous two seasons. In 2012, they beat St. Louis in the second round on the way to their first Stanley Cup title. The Blues, who entered the NHL with the Kings in the 1967 expansion, are still looking for their first Cup. ... Brown has been held to a goal and an assist in his last 13 games. ... The Kings are 8-0-0 when leading after two periods, and havent allowed a first-period goal in their last seven games at Staples Center. ... Los Angeles is 0 for 20 on the power play over its last six games. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Motor 125cc -> Aangeboden Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: