Motor Motor 125cc
Alles over 125cc motoren

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Former France international Djibril Cisse has revealed he wa

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Motor 125cc -> Techniek
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
Trouw lid
Trouw lid

BerichtGeplaatst: 18-02-2019 04:51:47    Onderwerp: Former France international Djibril Cisse has revealed he wa Reageren met citaat

Former France international Djibril Cisse has revealed he wants to come out of retirement. Wholesale Air Max Plus China . The former Liverpool, QPR and Sunderland striker hung up his boots in October last year due to a hip injury.The 34-year-olds last club was French outfit Bastia following a spell with Al Gharafa in Qatar, and he wants to return to the game after having surgery on his troublesome hip. If I want to make it back onto the pitch? That is not a rumour, I have never hidden that desire, he told BeIN Sports.I had to stop because of a hip problem, I never stopped because I no longer had the desire to play or because I was bored of football, I stopped because of medical reasons.Today, those reasons no longer exist, I have received the green light from the surgeon.After my operation, things went very well, after one week I started running again. Cisse scored 13 goals for Liverpool from 2004 to 2007 The striker joined Liverpool in 2004 and spent three seasons at the Reds before returning to his homeland to sign for Marseille.He spent a year on loan at Sunderland in 2009 followed by Panathinaikos in Greece and Italian giants Lazio.Cisses last club in England was a year at QPR in 2012 where he scored nine goals in 19 league games. Also See: Ligue 1 fixtures Ligue 1 table Bet £5 Get £20 Free Cheap Air Max Plus . Betancourt was 2-5 with a 4.08 ERA and 16 saves for the Rockies last season before tearing a ligament in his pitching elbow. He considered undergoing platelet-rich plasma therapy to fix his arm, but announced in August his decision to have Tommy John surgery. Air Max Plus Wholesale . 1 status and was unable to prevent a late season collapse, James Reimer said he wants to put the past behind him and is looking forward to spending the next two years in a Maple Leaf uniform. http://www.clearanceairmaxplus.com/ . Bach, a 59-year-old German lawyer, was elected Tuesday as president of the International Olympic Committee. He succeeds Jacques Rogge, who stepped down after 12 years. Bach, the longtime favourite, defeated five candidates in a secret ballot for the most influential job in international sports, keeping the presidency in European hands.JERSEY CITY, N.J. -- If people were looking for Richard Sherman to get the weeklong hype for the Super Bowl started with another rant, the Seattle cornerback disappointed them. With about a dozen camera crews and 50 reporters surrounding him at a table, Sherman smiled broadly, winked when a reporter asked him about his rant at Michael Crabtree after the NFC championship game, and played it close to the vest in discussing the Super Bowl next Sunday against Denver at Metlife Stadium. There were no harsh words Sunday night. He talked about his respect for the Broncos offence, his friendship with Denver receiver Demaryius Thomas and the fact that the blowup with Crabtree led to a good discussion about race relations. There were neither guarantees nor boasts. Just honest talk. "I think you are always cognizant of it as football players, especially in todays world, that everyone is looking for a story and they are trying to get their name in the paper," Sherman said when asked if anyone had advised him to tone it down this week." Sherman is clearly more conscious about what he says after falling into disfavour with many people for his postgame rant in which he said Crabtree is a subpar receiver. The comments came moments after Sherman deflected a pass to Crabtree in the end zone late in the fourth quarter and it was intercepted, sealing the Seahawks trip to the Meadowlands. The rant with a sideline reporter seemed to transform Sherman from a player considered one of the NFLs best cornerbacks to someone who some considered a thug. Sherman doesnt see himself that way. "I am just a guy trying to be the best," Sherman said. Cheap Air Max Plus China. "I am a guy who wants to help this team win. I am a fiery competitor who puts his life into his work and puts his everything into his work. I came from humble beginnings and came from a place where not everyone gets out of. I am just trying to affect the world in a positive way." Broncos cornerback Champ Bailey said Sherman is clearly a great cornerback, who has gotten noticed because of his comments last week. He admits he likes players with personalities and has nothing bad to say about him. He also understands that people who did not know Sherman are basing their opinion on one glimpse. "When a lot of people dont know you and thats what you show them, and they havent heard you name all day, which is typical for a corner who doesnt get a lot of balls, thats the way it is," Bailey said. "Thats how it is. People make their judgments on what they see and hear and if they dont know you they are going to draw their own conclusion. You have to live with it. If you are going to talk, you have to live with it." In the past week, Sherman said he has reached out to Ronnie Lott and Deion Sanders for advise on how to preparing for a Super Bowl. He also downplayed the Seahawks lack of experience playing in the Super Bowl. Only one player, receiver Ricardo Lockette, has Super Bowl experience, playing with the 49ers last year. "Ive never seen experience play in games," Sherman said, noting the Seahawks had very little experience heading into last weeks conference championship game. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Motor 125cc -> Techniek Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: