Motor Motor 125cc
Alles over 125cc motoren

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Trevor Immelman will join Americans Matt Ku

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Motor 125cc -> Pro en Contra
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
Trouw lid
Trouw lid

BerichtGeplaatst: 25-02-2019 06:52:53    Onderwerp: Trevor Immelman will join Americans Matt Ku Reageren met citaat

Masters Champion Trevor Immelman will join Americans Matt Kuchar and Gary Woodland as part of Team World in the inaugural Canada Cup Match to take place at Ashburn Golf Club – New Course in Halifax, Nova Scotia on Monday, June 30, 2014. Jeff Keppinger Jersey . The Canada Cup is part of GOLFest Nova Scotia, a week-long celebration of national pride and all things golf in Canada that will also feature a Web.com Tour event, the Nova Scotia Open, from June 29 to July 6. Hailing from Cape Town, South Africa, Immelman has eleven worldwide victories. He is a two-time champion on the PGA TOUR, three-time champion on the European Tour and five-time champion on the Sunshine Tour (South Africa). In 2013, Immelman won the first event of the Web.com Tour Finals at the Hotel Fitness Championship in Fort Wayne, Indiana. No stranger to international team competition, Immelman represented the International Team in the 2005 and 2007 Presidents Cup. In fact, Immelman was paired with Canada Cup competitor Mike Weir for three out of four team matches in 2005. Immelman also won the Omega Mission Hills World Cup (now ISPS HANDA World Cup) with fellow South African Rory Sabbatini in 2003, a feat his team World partners, Matt Kuchar and Gary Woodland, also accomplished in 2011. "I am excited to represent the World alongside Matt and Gary as we compete against Team Canada in what will be a special day for golf in Canada and around the world. I know Canadians are very passionate and supportive of their country when it comes to sports. The Canada Cup is a unique format that I am sure will create a fun and entertaining environment for all. I look forward to sharing this experience with all the players and spectators as I visit Halifax, Nova Scotia for the first time in June," said Immelman. From a young age, golf has always been in Immelmans blood. With the guidance of his older brother Mark, Immelman began playing golf at the age of five. By age twelve he was a scratch golfer. Immelmans father, Johan is a former commissioner of the Sunshine Tour and Mark is currently the golf coach at Columbus (Georgia) State University and a part-time announcer on Sirius/XM PGA TOUR Radio Network. "Trevor is a great player who has won one of most prestigious tournaments in all of golf. The Canada Cup is going to be a great experience for golf fans and the battle for international bragging rights is going to be entertaining and hard fought. Mike, Graham and I are excited to welcome Matt, Gary and Trevor to Halifax and we cannot wait to get the Canadian crowds behind us cheering for Team Canada," said Hearn The six PGA TOUR players participating in the 2014 Canada Cup have won a combined 20 PGA TOUR events and earned a total of $84,561,059 in career money. Miguel Gonzalez Jersey . Markieff Morris and Marcus Morris, city natives, handled the catering for teammates that begged them for the tasty postgame feast. Bobby Jenks Jersey . - IndyCar racing officials expressed confidence on Monday that the NOLA Motorsports Park will be able to complete more $4. http://www.whitesoxteamshop.com/Customized/ . 1 Caroline Wozniacki and three-time champion Serena Williams cruised into the semifinals, while last years runner-up Vera Zvonareva succumbed to Aussie Samantha Stosur in Thursdays womens quarterfinal action at the U.Adam Scott believes a confident mind-set can be the difference for him as he chases his second Masters title at Augusta this week. Scott claimed the first, and only, major championship win of his career at Augusta National in 2013, becoming the first Australian to get his hands on the famous green jacket. The 35-year-old has won twice on the PGA Tour this season, claiming victories at the Honda Classic and WGC-Cadillac Championship, and he believes a positive mentality can help him achieve success at the Masters once more. There are more ways than ever to follow The Masters this year on Sky Sportts I honestly feel you have to see it happening for it to happen and that was probably the difference in my career before I won a major, Scott told Sky Sports. Bruce Rondon Jersey. Then all of a sudden, I started playing better in the majors and eventually won the Masters because I started seeing it happening. Scott was crowned Masters champion in 2013 I think have to believe that I am going to win this week and that no one has a chance.He added: Its huge coming in with confidence to any major, certainly here because you need your game to be on point. Masters week on Sky All four days and much more live on Sky Sports Its hard to just find it on the week and find that confidence that you need to hold up to the four days of the tests of the Masters. So, preparations have been really good, confidence is high and it is up to me to execute now. Also See: Flashback: Wales Augusta win WATCH: Warne v KP at Augusta Masters TV guide on Sky Woods to miss Masters ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Motor 125cc -> Pro en Contra Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: